In this session we will go through the process of making an orange levitate. I will bring an example of a finished and framed image taken by Paul Fesko. This image was recently printed for the December 2019 CALL Cafe. In the second hour you will get an opportunity to practice you skills on the levitation process and try editing at home.
- Welcome – House Rules and Parking Issues.
- Review of Photo Submissions.
- Course description and expectations.
- Photo Editing Software discussion.
- Break and 1 hour parking shuffle.
- Practical session – Levitating Orange.
Here is the example of Editing the Simple Levitation Experiment:
For a link to the original RAW (CR2) and full resolution JPG files click Here
Note: The Canon CR2 file is about 66 MB and the JPG file is 13 MB.
For a link to the original “complex” RAW (CR2) and full resolution JPG files click Here
Here are some of the screen captures during the cleanup process.